Staffing Houston companies with the dependable refugee workforce.
Services and Benefits
- We specialize in temporary and permanent staffing solutions for companies in construction, manufacturing, and hospitality industries.
- We provide workers comp and payroll, and make the process easy by sending you a weekly invoice, just like any other vender.
- Our talented employees come to you already e-verified, background checked, and drug tested. (Read why drug tests are rarely an issue with our workforce here.)
- Our staff is committed to your satisfaction through exceptional customer service.
- While other Houston staffing companies pull from the same labor pool, we connect you with a largely untapped labor pool— the dependable refugee workforce.
Make Amplio Recruiting your go-to labor shortage solution. Increased efficiency, reduced turnover, and savings are just a few of the many benefits you’ll experience when you hire the refugee workforce. Contact us today to learn more.
Located in Houston, TX
E-mail | About
Dirk and Raquel are passionate about connecting Houston businesses with the talented and dependable refugee workforce.
Dirk is a native Houstonian and has worked in business in Houston since 1989 with a short stint from 1993-1997 in Ecuador. He has worked as an accountant and financial analyst for some of the largest accounting and energy firms in Houston. Since 1999, Dirk has been a business owner in the hospitality and healthcare technology industries.
Raquel is a native Colombian who came to 1987 as an international student to study English. After Dirk and Raquel returned from Ecuador in 1997, she dedicated her life to raising their two children. In 2010, Raquel began to interpret in the Houston education and medical system for immigrant parents and refugees.
With their backgrounds and a desire to impact the immigrant and refugee community in Houston, Dirk and Raquel were connected to Amplio Recruiting through mutual friends from HOPE International (one of Amplio’s international, non-profit partners) and determined this was the right fit. Dirk and Raquel and their children have spent extensive time traveling for business and ministry in Latin America, Africa and Europe over the last 18 years. They are excited about using this passion for other cultures along with our diverse business background, cross-cultural marriage and Houston networks to connect the refugee community with Houston based businesses.
The Houston Amplio office will provide manufacturing staffing in Houston and Hospitality staffing in Houston. Dirk will work directly with great companies in need of a dependable workforce while Raquel will continue to build relationships with refugee families and agencies in the Houston community. Thousands of refugees call Houston home and are looking for opportunities to provide value to local companies. Dependable refugees in Houston are legal to work and have years of professional experience to bring to the table. As they work together, Dirk and Raquel look forward to staffing Houston companies with the refugee workforce, for many years to come!