Staffing Houston companies with the dependable refugee workforce.
Located in Houston, TX
Roman Khripunov, Business Development Representative
Services and Benefits
- We specialize in temporary and permanent staffing solutions for companies in construction, manufacturing, and hospitality industries.
- We provide workers comp and payroll, and make the process easy by sending you a weekly invoice, just like any other vender.
- Our talented employees come to you already e-verified, background checked, and drug tested. (Read why drug tests are rarely an issue with our workforce here.)
- Our staff is committed to your satisfaction through exceptional customer service.
- While other Houston staffing companies pull from the same labor pool, we connect you with a largely untapped labor pool— the dependable refugee workforce.
Make Amplio Recruiting your go-to labor shortage solution. Increased efficiency, reduced turnover, and savings are just a few of the many benefits you’ll experience when you hire the refugee workforce. Contact us today to learn more.
Houston’s Refugee Community
Houston is not only the most populous city, but also the “most racially and ethnically diverse major metropolis in the U.S.”—surpassing even New York City and Los Angeles. Research shows that 1 out of every 4 Houston residents is foreign-born.
Since the 1970s, more than 70,000 refugees from 78 countries have resettled there starting with an influx of South Vietnamese at the end of the Vietnam war. Now, Harris County takes in approximately 30 of every 1,000 refugees resettled by the U.N. It is said that “if Houston were a country, it would rank 4th in the world for refugee resettlement”.