Amplio is ready to staff your business with our dependable refugee workforce. Tell us what your team needs and we’ll find you the perfect fit.
• Georgia continues to be one of the top-receiving states for new refugee arrivals.
• Georgia resettled 4% of the 14,808 total refugees admitted into the U.S. in FY 2019 (14,808)
• A vast majority of these resettle in Clarkston, which has been called the “Ellis Island of the South,” in East Atlanta.
• Resettled refugees are highly motivated to secure employment in Georgia’s flourishing job market.
• 87% of resettled refugees living in Georgia are self-sufficient within six months of arrival.