Staffing Atlanta companies with the dependable refugee workforce.
Located in Atlanta, GA
Founder & CEO
Partner & Business Development Director
Services and Benefits
- We provide temporary and permanent staffing solutions for companies in construction, manufacturing, and hospitality industries.
- We offer workers comp and payroll for a negotiated length of time and send you a weekly invoice, just like any other vender.
- We e-verify, background check, and drug test every potential placement for your company. (Read why drug tests are rarely an issue with our workforce here.)
- We are dedicated to nothing less than exceptional customer service.
- We connect you with a largely untapped labor pool— the dependable refugee workforce.
Make Amplio Recruiting your go-to labor shortage solution. Increased efficiency, reduced turnover, and savings are just a few of the many benefits you’ll experience when you hire from within the refugee workforce
Contact us today to learn about whether or not the refugee workforce could be the right fit for your company.
Atlanta’s Refugee Community
A state known for its southern hospitality, Georgia has long been a popular landing pad for many refugees arriving in the U.S.
The “Peach State” welcomed just under 1,000 refugees in the final fiscal quarter of 2016 alone, surpassed only by a handful of larger, more populated states including California and Texas.
The majority of these have settled in a 1.4 square mile stretch of land in East Atlanta, a little town called Clarkston. But what makes this former farmland a desirable destination for new arrivals? The answer lies in its proximity to Atlanta, which puts it just within reach of public transportation, while being far enough away for plenty of affordable housing.