Performs seat assembly operations on a production line.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Completes assembly tasks in accordance with standardized work processes, quality goals and manufacturing schedule.
· Rotates to other stations on the production line per rotation schedule.
· Controls non-conforming material.
· Reports defects in parts/material to the Team Leader, Production Supervisor or Quality immediately.
· Performs seat teardowns and/or minor rework on or off line.
· Maintains integrity of tooling and equipment necessary to perform work; makes minor adjustments on equipment as needed.
· Initiates, recommends or provides solutions through appropriate channels; participates in Kaizen/MPS activities.
· Works in a manner that promotes teamwork among fellow associates.
· Completes all paperwork associated with the job assignment in an accurate and timely manner.
· Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
· Displays a positive attitude towards safety, works safely and follows all the Company's safety policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or physical demands required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PRODUCTION TEAM ASSOCIATE – LINE OPERATOR
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Team oriented, communicates well with others, and able to interact with people at all levels and departments. Detailed oriented
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
Work performed in a manufacturing plant environment. Exposed to varying temperature within plant depending upon external temperature. Continuously performs fine finger movements, grips/grasps, push/pulls, bends/stoops, stands, and lifts and carries parts up to thirty (30) lbs. Must be available to work overtime including weekends and holidays.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential duties and responsibilities; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.